Description
Likely built in the 12th century and over five meters high, this structure may have served as a quarantine station during the plague of 1630. It was probably at that time that the inhabitants abandoned the original village of Lihrla, on the left bank of the Lys River—of which only the ruins of this fortified house remain—and moved down toward Kiamouseyra, where the present-day main village developed.
Privately owned, it can only be viewed from the outside.
Last update
31 October 2025, 11:00